Due to continued growth, Labman are seeking to add a new machinist to the existing team. The role focusses on programming and machining one-off and small batch run components, but also includes mechanical construction and assembly tasks. We are looking for a CNC machinist who is familiar with 3 and 4 axis vertical millers. Familiarity and experience with OneCNC would be an advantage but not necessary.
The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week (9am-5.30pm).
- At least 3 years’ machining experience
- Able to work unsupervised and interpret engineering drawings to ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Passion and enthusiasm for engineering
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience programing or operating any of the following:
- Haas CNC mills (VF5, TM3 & Mini Mill 2)
- Haas CNC lathe (TL1)
- CNC Router (Tekcel)
- XYZ Protrak controller
- Doosan turning centre (Lynx 220LM)
- OneCNC, CADCAM
- Ability to create drawings from Solidworks assemblies
- Experience costing jobs
- Experience training colleagues